The lay-in wireway features an open design on one side so wires and cables can be safely installed along the entire run without pulling. It is used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
The feed-through wireway features a traditional closed-loop design, with an opening on one side for easy access to wires and cables in a broad range of applications.
The wiring trough protects wire and cable distribution, junctions and terminations and offers flexibility in a variety of indoor and outdoor, commercial and industrial applications.
- Plated Steel Screw-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 1
- Angled Trough, NEMA Type 1
- Screw-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 3R
- ECONOTROUGH Galvanized Wiring Trough, Type 3R
- Stainless Steel Screw-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 4X
- Screw-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 12
- Hinged-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 12
- Fiberglass Hinged-Cover Wiring Trough, Type 12 and 3R
The cable tray protects rated cabling, allows for customized runs and supports directional control of washdown effluent with a variety of sloped-top fittings for frequent washdown applications.