Guardian Management Gateway
- Data Center environmental monitoring platform
- Compact design, fits anywhere in a data center rack
- Web browser GUI for setup, monitoring and maintenance
- Three management ports to connect external sensors and Modbus devices
- Up to 16 sensors or devices per management port with a total cable length of up to 40 m
- Auto orientation LCD touch display
- Supports industry standard network protocols (HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP, BACnet, Modbus/TCP and HPI)
- Product Type: Management Unit
- Type: Base Unit Management Gateway
- Rack Height: 1 U
- Height: 45 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Depth: 45 mm
- Input Voltage DC: 12 V min
- Ambient Temperature: 5 – 60 °C
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90%, Noncondensing
- Display: LCD
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
The nVent SCHROFF Guardian Management Gateway is an environmental monitoring platform designed to sense, track, store and alarm health and security parameters in an IT data center infrastructure.
The heart of the platform is a compact control unit of 1 U in height/depth and 250 mm in width, it can be installed as 19″ unit or into any available space in a data center rack.
The Management Gateway offers three sensor management ports with each port being able to monitor up to 16 sensor devices with a total cable length of 40 meters per port, allowing a single Management Gateway unit to monitor multiple racks or complete rack aisles.
Besides monitoring physical parameters like temperature, humidity, smoke, door status or water intrusion, the Management Gateway can also monitor nVent SCHROFF RackChiller and In- Row Coolers – with an easy plug and play installation.
Set-up of the Management Gateway with security features, sensor configuration, user management, alarm and log management can easily done through a built in Web Interface.
Main access to the Management Gateway is through the 1 GBE Network interface, supporting industry standard protocols like SNMP, SMTP, HTTPS, BACnet, Modbus/TCP and HPI.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock|
|There is no information available.|