Electrical Interlocks, 115 volt, Steel
- Solenoids are rated for continuous duty and will stand up under heavy industrial use
- Packaged complete with a solenoid assembly, strike plate or bracket and instructions for field installation
- Handles and latch mechanisms are not included
- AEK style electrical interlocks mount on the inside of the enclosure door using the same screws which hold the door handle in place, the strike plate attaches to the existing latch assembly
- AEK NDH style electrical interlocks require drilling several holes in the cover and body for mounting
- Material: Mild Steel
- Volts AC, 50/60 Hz: 110/120 V
- Normal Inrush Amps @ 60 Hz: .100/.63 A
- Normal Inrush Amps @ 50 Hz: .120/.69 A
- Color: Unpainted
- Finish: Plated
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT DETAILS
Provide positive internal safety lockout on electrical enclosures while the equipment is energized. When energized, these interlocks prevent the door handle from being turned to open the door.
Catalog numbers AEK115, AEK230 and AEK460 are used with standard HOFFMAN door latching mechanisms. Fit either clockwise or counterclockwise handles in the following enclosures: 1. All two-door Type 4 and 12 enclosures 2. All Type 4X with 3-point latch enclosures 3. Free-standing Type 12 enclosures 4. All one-door Type 12 enclosures with latch kits installed. The interlocks will fit the following enclosures, but modifications are required. Consult the factory for more information. 1. Two-door Type 12 enclosures for flange-mounted disconnects 2. Heavy duty free-standing Type 12 enclosures for flange-mounted disconnects 3. Modular Type 12 enclosures for flange-mounted disconnects 4. Multi-door Type 12 enclosures
The interlocks will also fit most HOFFMAN custom enclosures with door latching mechanisms similar to the mechanisms used on the preceding enclosures. AC electrical interlocks will not fit Bulletin A25 and A26 enclosures. Interlocks are not designed to be used in place of the standard door or cover latch.
Catalog numbers AEK115NDH, AEK230NDH and AEK460NDH are designed to be used on some HOFFMAN enclosures and boxes which have exterior latching only. When energized, these interlocks will prevent the enclosure door from being opened. They fit on the door or cover of the following enclosures and maintain UL Type 4, 4X and 12 when properly installed per HOFFMAN instructions: 1. One-door Type 4 and 4X enclosures 2. Two-door Type 4 and 4X enclosures 3. One-door Type 12 enclosures 4. Larger sizes of Hinge-Cover junction boxes 5. Type 1 and large Type 1 enclosures
The interlocks also fit in most HOFFMAN custom enclosures and boxes which have doors or covers hinged similar to doors or covers on the preceding enclosures.
Resellers in your area
Below is a list of local resellers who currently have this item in stock:
|Distributor||Quantity||Date in Stock||Price|
|There is no information available.|
Log-in to download additional CAD models in the format of your choice. For 2D and 3D downloads without logging in, click on